GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Our Service Plus Plan is available only to Warm Zone, Inc. (referenced as “Company” throughout these terms and conditions) customers, provided your account is kept current. It will automatically terminate if account is in arrears. There shall be no obligation upon the Company to perform any service or provide discounted parts after termination of your membership.
2. Acceptance of any equipment depends on said equipment passing an initial inspection. Any repairs recommended by Warm Zone, Inc. must be done prior to acceptance of equipment. If customer elects not to have repairs done, inspection will be billed at regular service rates.
3. Service, cleaning and inspection will be performed at company convenience, between 8:00AM & 5:00PM weekdays, during the one-year term of this Membership, unless a specific date is requested by the customer.
4. The Company and customer hereby expressly agree that the Company’s entire liability and the customer’s exclusive remedy under this Membership are limited to the replacement of parts as listed and any labor or material necessary to fulfill this Service Plan. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by defective material or parts purchased and installed by the Company or any material or parts not installed by the Company.
5. Our obligation to furnish any part is subject to its availability through normal sources of supply, obsolete equipment additional charge.
6. Further, the Company shall not be liable for personal injury arising from the performance of services mentioned herein unless caused solely by its negligence; nor shall the Company be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by failure or delay in performing services when such failure or delay arising from caused beyond its control.
7. The Company will not assume any responsibility for any equipment serviced by anyone other than duly authorized by. The Company and the customer agrees to accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury caused by such unauthorized service.
8. This plan does not include the cost of labor and/or materials for any repairs needed including acts of God (floods, lighting, fire, etc.) or electrical failure, water damage, rodents or any description, or local State or Federal Acts or requests.
09. This Free Service Plan performed by company, included with Membership covers one heat source only. (maximum 60,000 BTU’s) Or one boiler unit only (maximum 199,000 BTU’s) for a period of one year unless termination or there is a termination under the first paragraph of these conditions. Upon termination of membership there shall be no refunds or credits allowed.
10. All Service calls including gas shortage, blown fuses or circuit breakers, emergency switch turned off, thermostat not properly set, failed pumps, stuck valves, electrical power failure, etc. are not covered with this Membership.
11. Effective period of Membership is one year from receipt of payment.
12. Service Plans renew annually with Membership. If the customer cancels Membership for an reason before the service is performed there will be no refund. Membership fees will be secured by web developer in agreement with company and will be renewed yearly unless notified in writing otherwise. Please contact company should changes be required.
Customer agrees that said equipment covered is now in good working order. Damages resulting from heat failure in a vacant or unoccupied home are not covered, whether it be burner failure or lack of fuel, as vacant property should be checked daily by owner or owner’s agent. Service Plans do not apply to heaters with an input of over 200,000 BTU’s. Inaccessible and/or rooftop units, outdoor units, may incur an additional charge.
CUSTOMER AGREES TO…
1. Provide free access to all equipment.
2. Accept judgment of Warm Zone, Inc. as to the best means and methods to correct, repair or replace above mentioned equipment.
3. Release Warm Zone, Inc. from this Service Plan should alterations, additions, adjustments or repairs to equipment be made by others.
WARM ZONE AGREES TO…
1. Provide preventive maintenance during normal working hours.
2. Provide preferential service over non-Service Plan customers.
3. 10% discount off any future parts on existing heating system during contract period.
Your Agreement. BY CLICKING FORWARD TO MAKE A PAYMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH ABOVE AND ANY FUTURE AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT WHICH MAY BE MADE FROM TIME TO TIME.
|Service Plus Plan||$349.00 per Year.||Select|